- CV Masterclass Home
- CV Appraisal
- CV Courses
- CV Services
- CV Help & Articles
- Embarrassed by your half-baked CV/Resume?
- Common faults with CVs
- Why are you moving?
- Top CV Writing Tips
- CV Types and Styles
- CVs for IT
- The Realistic Applicant
- Issues for Graduates
- Promoting yourself
- Interview Tips
- CV Cover Letter
- CV Tips
- CV Writing
- Always a manager?
- The CV Business in the UK
- Applause or action?
- Aptitude tops the list
- Business cards -- 10 Top Tips
- Consider how you sound
- Don't just speak louder & slower
- Getting your point across
- How to be better understood
- Making a fresh start
- Simple mistakes in English could disqualify you
- Smiling - the best free benefit
- Use a multi-pronged approach to land the job you want
- What does your business card say?
- What's the difference?
- Interview Coaching
- Our CV Strategy
Just to let you know. 1st CV sent off, 1st Interview, Job Offered & accepted as Commercial Manager/Business Development Manager for an IT Software/Services Company!
Thanks for your time, effort & professionalism."
A USER OF CV1
The CV Masterclass
learn about what doesn't work in your CV so far
CV Planning Matters
unique and detailed CV writing course
CV Cover Letter Writing
does your cover letter open doors?
any interview weaknesses?
the unique answer for students & graduates
combine CV courses and save money
"I have been shortlisted for a job in Japan; in the meantime, I went to my first interview on Wednesday (after they had looked at my new CV!!!) in London and found out today that I got the job.
So it looks like that was probably the best £400 I've ever spent!!
Thanks for your help Bill, and I'll keep you posted about Japan." M & E Project Manager
CLIENT FOR FULL CV WRITING SERVICES